Re: New FAQ Article for review [I18N-ACTION-260]

I did, however, on further reflection, change the title to "Using HTML's
translate attribute", and removed 'introduced in' from 'The translate
attribute introduced in HTML5'. This may also go some way to Felix's
point about it being possible to use with HTML4, if you wish.

RI