Re: Use Cases & Exploratory Approaches for Ruby Markup

Btw, I noticed what I'd like to think is a typo in the example, but I'm
worried that it's actually a substantive error.

In the 6th and 7th lines of rb+rp+rt+rb the tone mark (02D9 DOT ABOVE)
appears before the zhuyin text. I think that the correct location is
after the zhuyin, like the other tone marks.

Do you know whether it appears there to enable correct positioning of
the ruby, or because that's where users expect it to appear in plain text?

RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C
http://rishida.net/