Re: [css3-text] Issues that need i18n help

Putting space between Arabic letters doesn't make much sense. The
Kashida technique should probably be used for this, and CSS already
has some support for it. Best of all, it should be used automatically
for text in an Arabic script.

Consulting from somebody who knows Arabic typography better that I do
is needed here, of course.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬