Testing UTF-8 email addresses

From: Paul Deuter <pdeuter@zendesk.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:00:38 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org
My company wants to begin supporting UTF-8 email addresses.  However we are
finding it difficult to do real world end-to-end testing because we cannot
find an email provider that allows a user to create an email address with
non-ASCII characters.

Does anyone know of an email provider that I can sign-up with and create an
email address with UTF-8 characters?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

--
Paul Deuter
Engineering Director: Sustaining and Internationalization

Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/>
Mobile: +1.510.666.5960  |  Skype: paulkdeuter