Heads up: article feedback heading to this list

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:48:59 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
Folks,

Each of our i18n articles, tutorials, etc, have a feedback form at the
bottom. The comments submitted go to a non-public list.

It was always our intention to forward relevant emails to this list, but
we are only now implementing that.

The number of emails is small, and they will be hand forwarded, so you
won't see any spam or comments that the sender didn't want on a public list.

These emails will have "Feedback: " at the start of the subject line.
I'll forward a couple of recent examples after this email.

Anyone is welcome to reply to the comments/questions raised.

Cheers,
RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C