Re: New tests: Line breaks in CSS3 Text

On 14/09/2012 15:14, Richard Ishida wrote:
>> (11) some of the CSS3 Text line-break rules are not sensitive to content
>> language, e.g., small kana, prolonged sound marks, iteration marks, and
>> inseparables; the current tests do not test that the specified rules are
>> applied when content language is not ja or zh for these rules;
>
> True. Again, I ran out of time.
>

>> (12) similarly, the other CSS3 Text line-break rules are applied only if
>> content language is ja or zh; there are no tests that these rules are
>> not applied when content language is not ja or zh;
>
> ditto

Actually fwiw there are some tests without ja or zh language tags
applied at See
http://localhost/International/tests/html-css/line-break-more/results-op-cl-ns#nsk
(and elsewhere on that page) but they are old tests, based on Unicode
5.1, and I haven't had time to update and  properly integrate the tests
on that page with the new stuff.

RI