Re: How to language tag language tags?

Kent Karlsson, Fri, 06 Jan 2012 12:49:49 +0100:

> Den 2012-01-06 12:32, skrev "Leif Halvard Silli":
>> Most computer languages are in English ...
>
> No, they are not. Most programming languages have snippets (keywords,
> standard function names, whatnot) inspired by English. That is *very
> very far* from thinking that the programs would be in English.

And what would it mean to say that a programming language was in a
particular language? Perhaps it would mean that the 'computer' to
process the language, would actually be a human being?

I will hereby offer you a snippet in the form of hyper-link expressed
in the computer language HTTP - not? - with rich snippets inside,
inspired by a non-computer language:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English-based_programming_languages

>> The best they could do for a plain text document,
> ... containing a computer program source code...
>
>> would be to send a Content-Language: en; HTTP  header ...
>
> That would be inappropriate.

HTML is also a computer program source code. My plan was anyhow to make
a HTML version, to be read by those who read HTML.
--
Leif Halvard Silli