Re: Web Notifications I18N Review: [I18N-ISSUE-161, I18N-ISSUE-162]

Do you mean the ECMAScript Internationalization API [1, 2]? I don't see how it would help here: It provides collation, number formatting, and date and time formatting, but not language detection or translation.

Norbert

[1] http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=globalization:specification_drafts
[2] http://norbertlindenberg.com/2012/02/ecmascript-internationalization-api/index.html