Re: Possible issues with the CLDR quote marks info

Hello Richard,

I suggest you write to the Unicode CLDR TC as soon as possible, telling
them about this use of their data. I also suggest you submit your
observations on individual data items to CLDR with the bug reporting
system they have.

Regards,   Martin.