Re: For review: 1 new and 3 updated articles about language declarations in HTML

On 02/09/2011 23:24, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
> Leif Halvard Silli, Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:08:15 +0200:

>>> Hmm. I'm not convinced. You suggestions don't actually say what I
>>> intend (eg. there's no versus implied), and i'm not particularly
>>> worried that the title is vague.  I'm going to punt on this.
>>
>> This may not sound any more convincing …  But the title can be read as
>> "HTTP for language info&  meta for language info". If that is what is
>> meant, then it should be expressed clearer - e.g.: "Use of HTTP and the
>> meta element for language information" would be clearer.
>
> Btw, currently, the title can also be interpreted as "HTTP and meta
> [something] for language information".

Title changed to: HTTP headers and meta elements and language information

Question: For HTML, should we use language declarations in HTTP headers
and meta elements, and how are they different from those in language
attributes?

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register