Re: Fwd: For review: 1 new and 3 updated articles about language declarations in HTML

Thanks for this, Bert.  That was simply a mistake. I should have written
selector, and I'll  change it to that.

Cheers,
RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register