Re: [css3-text] text-transform:capitalize (was New WD of CSS Text Level 3

Koji and Thomas,

Thanks for all of your feedback and assistance in helping me understand the
spec better.

In regard to question 2, you wouldn't want "Cat That'S Nearly Home" as a
headline(from "cat that's nearly home"), but you would want "Cat
Successfully Escapes Dog/Wolf" (from "cat successfully escapes dog/wolf").
Both Chrome and Firefox handle the first headline correctly.  In the second
headline, Chrome handles this correctly, but Firefox does not.  Punctuation
seems to be a mixed bag.

"The.the" is one way to look at it, but a more practical example may be
"a.m." and "p.m.".  Looking at the rules of popular style guides for
publication writing, this should NEVER be mixed case
http://www.businesswritingblog.com/business_writing/2009/06/what-is-the-correct-time-am-pm-am-pm-am-pm-.html.
Chrome handles this correctly, but Firefox mixes the case.

Just in case the question is raised, let's cover a "why...".  Why would
somebody use text-transform: capitalize in a publication if they're very
concerned about the case being different between user agents?  The answer is
that they should be able to rely on a standard to be the standard.  With
data sources on the web, you may want a document to look professional
regardless of where the content comes from, and there are cases where you
won't always have editorial control over the source of your content (RSS
feeds, data input errors, etc.)

--Xaxio