Re: dollar sign in CSS variable

Hello Kenny,

My general impression is that $ is indeed not that easy to type on some
keyboards, but that the same is true for # (as you note below, used in
CSS for color values), { and } (used all over the place in CSS), and
several other characters. So if CSS was okay the way it was until now,
it's not that much worse with the $ added.

Regards,    Martin.