Re: [css3-text] line break opportunities are based on *syllable* boundaries?

Hi Fantasi

On 31 January 2011 08:35, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

> I think some of you i18n folks are responding to something that isn't
> the text Koji is editing. The text is quoted in full in this message:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jan/0667.html
> It's a non-normative introduction to line-breaking.
>
> I get the feeling Koji is triggering some reflexive reactions here
> due to the terminology under discussion, which is unfair not only
> because it assumes he's fully clueless (which he's not), but also
> because it means he doesn't get a response to his actual queries.

I don't think its assuming he's clueless, more that the terms are
being used in different ways, so maybe an amount of miss-communication
occurring?

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Project Manager, Research and Development

andrewc@vicnet.net.au
lang.support@gmail.com