RE: Ruby in HTML5

Thanks Philip.

Btw, I did a quick scan, and it seems that almost all of these sites are using <rb> (which does little to change my feeling that the HTML5 syntax is more based on reverse engineering of the IE implementation than on a survey of usage, for what that's worth).

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)