W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-international@w3.org > April to June 2010

Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update)

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 05:07:41 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, www-international@w3.org, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Message-ID: <20100511050741051568.61019579@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Leif Halvard Silli, Tue, 11 May 2010 03:02:00 +0200:
> fantasai, Wed, 05 May 2010 17:00:36 -0700:
>> I suggest changing this sentence:
>>      # This pragma sets the <dfn>pragma-set default language</dfn>.
>> To something like this:
>>      | This pragma sets the <dfn>pragma-set audience language</dfn>,

Fantasai, I have now updated the proposal with your suggestions. I 
think I added all you said, though I developed another wording. I also 
(re)moved everything you said. Please feel free to suggest further 

> According to the HTML5 spec draft, then it is possible to have a META 
> Content-Language element, which does not result in a pragma-set default 
> language. 

Instead of your proposed 'pragma-set audience language', I chose the 
almost identical 'single pragma-set audience language'.

The new version is now the current version: 

This is the old (30th of April) version:

Here is diff for the current and the old version:
leif halvard silli
Received on Tuesday, 11 May 2010 03:08:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:40:58 UTC