RE: FRENCH translation

Thank you for offering, but I have said before on this list that I prefer
translations to be done by native speakers, so I would unfortunately not
give you encouragement for this.  You are, of course, welcome to review
those documents and send comments.  Note also that both those documents are
being changed very frequently, so I  would not recommend that you translate
them, as it would not make sense to point to the translations before the
document is finished.

Regards,

RI

Richard Ishida