RE: [Ltru] Language tag education and negotiation

It could at least be recommended that translators indicate that the document is a translation in the keywords--when the author has access to the keywords (I just did that for one of my translations!)--until a better place is found in the document.

Also when a link back to the original version of a document is provided, that's helpful.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com