Re: [CSS21] Case-insensitivity not defined

Having *some* of the characters be case-insensitive and *some *be
case-sensitive seems the worst of all the choices. I suspect that this will
lead to no end of user confusion; for example,

   - duerst = DUERST
   - but dürst != DÜRST

and claims of favoritism for English.

Mark