RE: Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) in progress

The Latin letters are mostly similar to Greek letters, so a Greek can somehow manage them, but a person that only knows Arabic or Chinese or Hebrew cannot even recognize them. Completion does not solve this issue.

Regarding http, it isn't difficult and had been proposed to let the user type הטטפ or هتتف and have the application either recognize it or translate it internally - we are concerned with appearances, not with the internal workings of the system.

Jony