Re: Resources for testing internationalisation, Chinese / English design, and simple introductions

Hi Henry,

 > 3. Introduction to internationalisation
 > I have Richard's presentations and stuff from the W3C but wondered if
 > there was anything that people would suggest beyond that.

You might glance at my personal website, where I have the Unicode
tutorial "Introduction to Internationalization" posted. It's fairly
basic, but it's free :-).  http://www.inter-locale.com

I also have a few pretty-basic pages about testing there.

Addison

--
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.