Re: For review: Tagging text with no language

Karen_Broome@spe.sony.com wrote:

> I did not request a SHOULD NOT with "no linguistic content." My
> request was that script tags SHOULD NOT be used with linguistic
> *audio* content

Sorry, I confused it.  No problem with a SHOULD NOT for scripts
in audio content.

> I really don't have much use for the zxx tag.

Maybe for (printed) utterances like #?%zok##$%~boom!3<\# or ASCII
art.  IMO an example of zxx-Latn, whatever that means.

> zxx-Latn makes no sense to me. Did I miss that thread

Mark's table with interesting examples contained a zxx row:
43kl;ufa)iop(&uweiorqhjkl2341lkj#@!$Jkdfj;afe

It could be a code, I guessed that it's zxx-Latn

Frank