Re: [Ltru] Re: For review: Tagging text with no language

I agree with you. I would also say that indicating that computer languages
have "no linguistic content" is not quite accurate for the same reasons
you cite below and disagrees with the origin of the zxx tag, which was to
indicate a total absence of language, not content which is not in a
natural language.

Karen Broome