Re: rfc4646. Some analysis code

On 09/11/06, Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> Great work. But it seems in your post you have attributed
> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg05589.html
> to me, while it was written by Mark.

Sorry Martin. The msg that google found was your comment
that Marks regex was wrong, and you quoted the test case.

<grin>Anyway, if it's I18N, (some of us) always put your name up!</grin>

I'll correct it when I get home tonight.

> [P.S.: If you want to put my name into HTML, please use something
> like D&uuml;rst or D&#xFC;rst in the source code.]

Always bothers me that. Ditto with the guy from Opera (now left I think).
I use plain text emails (accessibility reasons), so I would appreciate
advice on what to do when using plain text. Using ncr's seems a little
like showing off?
(and U&uuml; isn't in many peoples entity sets... is it?)

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.