Re: Hindi Alphabetic Bulleting in CSS3

Hi Martin
Here are probable answers to your queries

> You show Vowel bulleting order and consonant bulleting order separately.
> [Yes]
> Does that mean that these are two different ways of labeling list items?
> [Yes]
> Or is there some way to combine them in a single labeling style? [Not
> Generally followed , but it can be vowels followed by consonants]
>
> In other words, would we need both of:
> list-style-type: devanagari-vowel   [Yes, if the  items to be bulleted are
> few]
> list-style-type: devanagari-consonant   [Yes]
>
> Also, you say that this is the order for Indian languages, but does  this
> apply to all Indian scripts? Are there variations depending  on the
> language (e.g. for languages that don't use all the letters  in a script)?
> What happens for scripts that e.g. don't have all  the consonants, or have
> additional consonants? (e.g. Tamil?)

[Not sure about South Indian Scripts, I saw others are contributing
(jose_stephen@cdactvm.in), they can answer in better way.

And for bullets not all the characters are used, the characters used have
been given in my previous mail which you responded to.

regards

Karunesh & Vijay