Re: New translation (Arabic): Using <select> to Link to Localized Content

Hello Richard,

Great.
It's good to know that there will be arabic translations.

Just a comment about the translation of the word "internationalisation".
The word "ALAWLAMA" was used. I think this word is often used in
political / economical context to mean  "Globalisation" (or
"Mondialisation" in french).
I suggest the word "TADWEEL" which really mean the process of rendering
something international.

Regards,

Najib

--