RE: Web page layouts in different cultures - question from DIWG

Yes.  I was talking about (X)HTML.  Vertical text support in CSS for that is
still in Working Draft, and the CSS work has already significantly diverged
from the early IE implementations in some areas, so I'm just issuing a
'standard' warning.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C