RE: New article for REVIEW: Upgrading from language-specific legacy encoding to Unicode encoding

I suggest that this article should at least mention the problems of legacy
conversion to Unicode specific to bidi, i.e. visual order vs. logical order.

HTML supports this in two ways:

1) Specifying ISO-8859-8 as the character set indicates visual order, and my
recommendation is to leave these pages alone.

2) If you must upgrade, use the BDO tag.

See http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/dirlang.html#h-8.2.4

Jony