Re: Bidi Markup vs Unicode control characters

Tex Texin wrote:
> It is not clear to me that we need to insist on the document being
> coherent without css.
>
> There are already many other things you can do with css that have that
> defect. If I use the :before or :after with  "content:" for example.
>
> Similarly, without positioning information that is in css styles, some
> documents become unsolved jigsaw puzzles.

Designing documents in such a way is already a broken method, as the
document will not only break down in CSS-disabled browsers, but also
in browsers that do not support CSS (such as certain terminal apps)
and browsers that are not graphical (such as voice browsers).

~fantasai