RE: Updated tutorial: Using language information in XHTML, HTML and CSS

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll try to add some reference to our test results next time I edit the tutorial.  In the meantime, you may find these pages interesting:

http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-css-lang-1.html (follow also the button that looks like this '>' )

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida