RE: Suggested wording change in WD-i18n-html-tech-lang-20050224

Thanks Robert.  I'll make this change when I get back to editing that doc.
In fact, I may say "A number of languages are used in more than one country,
and a number of countries have more than one official language."

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: