RE: IDN - RTL

It appeared that the majority of the recent discussions (from 2005Feb10 to
present under the topic "IDN Problem..." and some portion of the comments
under "IDN - RTL") dealt with fraud/security issues caused by substitutions
of similar looking glyphs in a mixed-script environment. My comment was
directed at that aspect of the discussion.

If the ISP/DSN people wish to simplify conversions of bidi content for
processing purposes, I have no input to offer (except that I have seen
ISO-latin-1 numbers embedded within Arabic and Hebrew company names, so
this must be a conscious decision to exclude them or restrict certain
asymmetric combinations).

---Steve Deach
    sdeach@adobe.com