RE: IDN - RTL

It seems the difficulty stems from this rule

> - Express the restrictions in a simple, easy to implement, way.
>
> If you have a good idea of how to address the above restrictions
> in a different way than it is done now, allowing more domain
> names, please tell us.

Probably the only solutions are either to relax the second rule, or to
accept ambiguities as per Mati's example and advise those registrars that
wish to support bidi IDNs that they ought to control some particular cases.

Is the restriction only on Arabic (commonly known as European) digits, or
does it include also Hindi (commonly known as Arabic) digits?

Jony