RE: IDN problem.... :(

If you change the font to display the "text" part to "Courier New" (try
to copy that into your note pad and change the font to Courier), I don't
think anyone will suspect this is not from www.ebay.com

http://oss.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/icu/idnademo?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%AC%D1%83.com

Coloring text could only mean 'fancy text' to our mom and dad internet
users. only experts like us may suspect it is from somewhereelse....