RE: Language Identifier List up for comments

- except for Israeli Yiddish users (I had an e-mail from an American Yiddish
expert who explained that they don't count because they are influenced by
Hebrew).

- except for the Soviet Yiddish, which used a very different orthography,
such as עמעס instead of אמת.

- whatever is the current practice, there is a long history and much legacy
texts.

Jony