RE: New test for review: Bidi misc

I did a quick test, inserting RLE and PDF into the title element and the
text did indeed display in what I the order I consider correct (see attached
picture).

I guess, then, it's a question of passing those characters for display
around the text if the inherited or explicitly set context is rtl.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: