Re: a few problems in O-charset-lang.html

Richard Ishida wrote:

>And I have added to the warning. It now reads:
>
>"Warning: The material on this page is no longer maintained and is very old
>and outdated!
>We recommend the use of UTF-8 wherever possible."

Thank you both for acting quickly.

>I'm wondering whether we shouldn't remove all other content from the page.

Probably, that's a good idea.

>Note that we no longer intentionally link to this document from the
>International site.

Actually, it is :-)  See http://www.w3.org/International/O-charset

BTW, I'm wondering if the document is the source of Apache's
long-standing bug (which was fixed only recently after I had complained
a few times) of listing 'kr' (instead of 'ko') for the language code for
Korean in a sample configuration file.

Jungshik