Re: Migration to CSS (Re: including ruby in an xhtml 1 transitional doc)

Mark Davis writes:

> Chris,
>
> What I think many people would appreciate is a table that of
> correspondences between every single HTML attribute (in context) and
> CSS syntax that would replace it. This may exist somewhere, but I
> can't find it. It would seem to be a fairly important piece of getting
> people to migrate to CSS.

The book that Håkon Lie and I wrote (Håkon Wium Lie, Bert Bos:
"Cascading Style Sheets: Designing for the Web" (2nd edition,
Addison-Wesley 1999, ISBN 0-201-59625-3) contains several examples of
such conversion, including a table correspondances. See chapter 14 and
page 324.

It is not on-line, unfortunately.

(End of commercial break :-) )

Bert