Re: Setting charset in IIS headers

Hi Dave,

If the only problem is setting the charset header on ASP pages, why not
simply include a line of code at the top of each page:
     SetContentType("text/html; charset=XXXXX");
?

I'm not sure if that's the exact syntax, but I'm almost certain that
there's an equivalent to it.
IIS *should* provide a better way along the lines of what you tried, but
this isn't the place for yet-another-MSFT-rant...

I hope this helps. At the moment I don't have access to an IIS server to
test it on.

/LT
<!--
available and experienced i18n engineer