Re: writing xml file into different language

Hi Anand. Check out the book (amazon) "XML Internationalization and
Localization"
by Yves Savourel. Also check out php and php products now available
(php-nuke, postnuke,) as they are working toward interaction with xml,
languages, etc., together with benefits of a content management system.

Daniel