RE: Euro mess (Was: valid locales ---> was bilingual websites

This is correct, nothing changed here, and person names are still used
capitalized normally, but some parts of a name may not be capitalized.
Example: "Baron von Richthofen" or "Richard der Dritte". This distinction
is only relevant if user names are to be the same as real names.

David Possin

Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Sent by: www-international-request@w3.org
11/14/01 03:45 AM