From: David_Possin@i2.com [mailto:David_Possin@i2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 3:13 PM
To: Tex Texin
Cc: cbrown@xnetinc.com; www-international@w3.org;
www-international-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: locales

Tex,

OK, I will open a locale forum in yahoo.groups, but I need at least 2
others willing to be managers to ensure quality out of experience, and
we also do not have time always to be active in the discussions. Looking
at the discussion so far I see at least 4 potential victims .... ;o)
Please let me know if there is enough interest to participate, either in
the list or by direct email. I will archive the threads so far in the
message area there. It would be nice if we could actually achieve
something.

David

	"Tex Texin" <texin@progress.com>

11/07/01 01:53 PM