Re: Euro mess (Was: valid locales ---> was bilingual websites

At 01:16 PM 11/7/2001 -0600, David_Possin@i2.com wrote:

I am **** this close*** to having a web site designed specifically for the
topics and target audiences David mentioned. Some of you have already seen
the beta - I could use a small handful of additional beta testers right now.

Conveniently enough, the url will be www.i18n.com - go there for a link on
how to sign up to help me test....

Barry