RE: Euro mess (Was: valid locales ---> was bilingual websites

Chris,

You can use 8859-1 but you have to convert the Euro to and NCR €.  If
you have to convert and do not have a specialize convert such as you get
with ICU 2.0, you have to handle it separately in you program code.  I don't
think that most program can do this.

It is like saying that you can send Japanese with iso-8859-1.  True but NCRs
are a last resort.

Carl