From: Marek Mahdal (marekk) [mailto:marekk@sk.e-group.org]
Sent: 26 October 2001 15:51
To: Yun-Fang Lu
Subject: Re: ANSI to UTF-8 conversion

Hi Yun-Fang Lu,
   first of all, thank you for you answer :)
   yes, you're right, but it does not solve the problem, as I have an ANSI
representation of the japanese text. And when saved as UTF-8 document it
still stays in the same form. I need to know how to get
"$B%F%!%D%!%D"E!W%D"D%C%F!Wc`TD%c%F!W%KDD%%%F!Wc`TD%1%F!Wc`Td(B€$BQ%F%%%D!W%J%/%F!W%D"D%1%F!Wc`Td(B€$B!<(B" out from
"$B%KC-%KDHDHDd(B€$BXHC;%KC(B.

Maybe your conversion tool may help ... ;)

Marek