Re: UTF-7 and java

Chris - let me sketch out some ideas over the next few days - what is the
config of these systems?

I can do coding and testing here on machines running linux. I also have
MySQL installed, which I would probably use for record keeping, via DBI. I
suppose I could use another DB if that was what was available. I suppose
all I would need would be shell access to the machines, with permission to
create a DB and sufficient space for the records.

Barry