Re: UTF-7 and java

FYI, IMAP version 4rev1 specifices modified utf-7 for mail folders,
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2060.html.

  5.1.3.  Mailbox International Naming Convention

     By convention, international mailbox names are specified using a
     modified version of the UTF-7 encoding described in [UTF-7].  The
     purpose of these modifications is to correct the following problems
     with UTF-7: