RE: Help needed for printing Chinese character

Hi Sourav,

Check if:

  - your computer has Chinese fonts
  - your printer supports printing double-byte characters
  - HP's website or printer-company's website has any
    CJK printer drivers for download.
  - you can embed Chinese fonts, create PS file and print it.

hope this helps,

Shailendra