From: Wrobel, Charles C (Chuck)
To: www-international@w3.org
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 4:45 AM
Subject: looking for Java source to implement a dynamic UI language change

I'm looking for Java source code which implements a Multilingual User
Interface (MUI), i.e. provide a list of language choices to a user
and let the user select a new language for the UI followed by the app
restarting dynamically with the UI in the new language.  This changes
the language of all the button labels, menus, etc..
Microsoft provides source for a MUI (globaldev) written in C++
and I hope to find similar source for Java.
I've gone to <http://www.w3.org> thinking that I would
find an example of a MUI written in Java but alas I could not find
anything so I hope you can point me to some code that I can download.