Re: XML Blueberry Requirements

Hello Elliotte,

Just two points:
- If you are suggesting that discussion move to xml-dev, can you
   please give the full address of that mailing list?
- I suggest you/we don't cross-post unicore@unicode.org, because
   it's not an issue the Unicode consortium has to decide.
   (I'm just cross-posting them once more in case anybody there
    disagrees.)

Regards,   Martin.